Extreme Skates Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the following, then please do not use the site.
Postal Policy and Rates
We post our products using Australia Post and strive to post on the same or the next day after your purchase. Sometimes it may take us 2 days to have it ready to post.
Australia Post offers no insurance or tracking on regular mail so we recommend selecting Registered Mail or Express Post for added Security. Unfortunately, if Australia Post loses your item we cannot be held responsible. Postage pricing rates may be revised and/or changed for customers in the NT and WA.
$100 – $300
+ Signature on Delivery
*Pricing may be revised and/or changed for customers in the NT and WA.
EXTREME SKATES WILL RETURN A PRODUCT IF:
All products sold by EXTREME SKATES TARINGA come with standard manufacturing guarantees against faults. If a product is found to have a manufacturing fault we will replace it free of charge once we are satisfied that the fault is as a result of manufacturing and NOT from extreme riding or over use. Where it is practical to repair a faulty product then we will, or else at our discretion, we will replace the product. If the product fails due to wear and tear, accident, neglect or negligence, or if it is outside the warranty period, we will happily repair it for a reasonable charge. Please note, while we are happy to return and exchange a product, refunds will not be provided simply for change of mind or incorrect sizing.
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY!
If you purchase an item from our online store and it is incorrect (eg. you chose the wrong shoe size), we will happily return it once it is received back in its original condition. We will however have to pass on the cost of return postage:
WE WILL NOT PROVIDE A RETURN IF
- No proof of purchase is offered.
- The customer simply changes their mind.
If an item in our online store has been mistakenly priced we reserve the right to cancel your transaction, or you will be given the choice of paying the difference or being issued a full refund. Alternately if an item is overpriced we will refund the difference to you. Each transaction will be on a case by case basis.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Extreme Skates must receive your return within seven (7) days from the date of receipt:
- In its original condition and packaging with all product components included. In the event the product included includes a bonus offer, the bonus item must also be returned in its original condition and packaging with all product components included.
- together with original proof of purchase; and
- returned with the original tags in place and in original condition. Products that are worn or otherwise damaged will not be accepted, unless it is deemed an approved warranty claim.
- Attach a return address label to the outside of the shipping box, please do not use product box as the shipping box . If you are reusing shipping satchel etc,please ensure the original shipping label is removed.
- When items are received without the RECEIPT OF PURCHASE, we reserve the right to issue a credit voucher as full and final satisfaction of the return.
- You must pre-pay all returns postage. We recommend that you return the product via Australia Post Registered Post, with shipment registration and insurance. You assume any and all risk of loss, theft or damage to goods during return transit.
- (AUS) Nothing in these T&Cs should be interpreted as affecting any statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law regarding refunds and returns (for example, faulty or damaged products). (NZ) Nothing in these T&Cs should be interpreted as affecting any statutory rights under the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantees Act. All other terms and conditions above will apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without further notice.Australian Return Orders:
14, PARKVIEW STREET
MILTON QLD 4064
LAYBY and SALES ORDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 6 week repayment period, starting at the deposit date
- Minimum deposit – 20% of the total price
- An extension can be arranged under certain conditions
- If payment has not been received within this period, deposit will be forfeited
- Cancelling a layby will incur a termination charge. This charge is your initial 20% deposit
- All of our layby terms and conditions are in accordance with Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
NZ customs charges and tax
Orders shipped to New Zealand do not incur Australian GST, as soon as you log into the website using an account with an NZ shipping address the GST will be removed from the prices. Please note that large orders may be charged tax by customs when they arrive in NZ, all customs and tax charges are billed straight to the purchaser by NZ customs. From previous experience it looks like tax may be charged on orders over $400 NZD but under this amount may get through without paying tax. For more detailed info check the NZ customs website at www.customs.govt.nz