Sector 9 Complete – Collins Ninety Five 30.5″ Cruiser
For a versatile every day ride, the Sector 9 Complete – Collins Ninety Five is a classic cruiser.
At 30.5″ long, the Collins Ninety Five is compact and portable. So it’s a great choice for commuting and every day carrying. The deck is made from traditional 7-ply maple in a classic cruiser shape and features twin kicks, making it flexible for a range of scenarios. Thanks to the Gullwing Shadow trucks and generous 61mm Nine Balls wheels it can also handle a range of terrain. On top of that, the underside graphic features Ray Collins striking and unique photography.
Sector 9 Longboard Features:
- Length: 30.5“
- Width: 8.375″
- Wheelbase: 14.25″
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Trucks: 8.5” Gullwing Shadow
- Wheels: 61mm, 78A Nine Balls
- Bearings: ABEC 5 Greaseball
- Risers: .25” Recycled Plastic
- Hardware: 1.25” Hardened Steel Bolts
- Grip Tape: ERG Grip Tape with wave graphic
- Concave: Medium
- Kicks: Medium front, High back
About Sector 9
Sector 9 were founded in 1993 by Steve Lake, Dave Klimkiewicz, Dennis Telfer, and Tal O’Farrell. They specialise in longboards, slide wheels, and long time cruising. What began in a Californian backyard has become one of the world’s top longboarding brands.